Khloé Kardashian Workout + Free Printable
Khloé is “killing” the fitness game. We all saw her inspiring snaps on Instagram and her fitness-themed Complex shoot in which she looks amazing.
Khloé does an amazing workout with her personal trainer, Gunnar Peterson on a regular basis and if you’re looking to add new exercises to your workout routine or you want to challenge yourself, try it out and leave us a comment below.
Complete Khloé’s Workout two or three times a week in nonconsecutive days. Do the prescribed number of reps and then rest for 30 seconds. Do two to five sets and then continue with the next move until you’ve done the entire routine. This is not a workout for beginners, as the exercises are quite challenging and of medium to high complexity. If you’re just starting out, you might want to try some more basic exercises and challenge yourself to the Khloe Kardashian workout later on.
You can find the Free Printable HERE.
Single-Dumbbell Clean and Press
Stand with your feet apart and a dumbbell between your legs on the floor. Push yourself down as you squat and grab the dumbbell with the right hand, arm fully extended.
- Slowly pull the dumbbell up and as you press to your heels, catch it at shoulder height.
- Then press the dumbbell overhead, with your palm facing away, while keeping your knees slightly bent.
- Keep the core engaged at all times.
- Pause for 2 seconds then reverse the movement. This is one rep. Perform 8 to 12 reps for each side.
Banded 4×4 Walk
Place a resistance band around your ankles and stand with your knees bent and your feet wider than hip apart.
- From the initial position, imagine you’re creating a large square: Step the right foot out to the right side, followed by the left foot. Keep tension in the band the entire time.
- Continue for 20 steps. Finally take20 steps to the left, then 20 backward (now you should be back to the starting point).
Overhead Crunch to Rotation
Lie on your back on the floor, with your knees bent, holding a medicine ball overhead.
- Raise the ball over your knees while keeping your core tight and arms straight.
- Slowly bring your lower back to the starting position. This is one rep.
- Do 10 repetitions.
- On the next set, raise the ball and rotate to lower it outside your right hip.
- Reverse and return to the start. Repeat on the left side also and continue alternating for 20 reps.
Renegade Row to Mountain Climber
Get into a pushup position with your hands resting on dumbbells, your body forming a straight line from head to toes and with your feet more than hip-width apart.
- Engage your core as you pull one weight toward the side of your chest.
- Pause for a second, than lower the weight slowly. That is one repetition. Repeat for the other side and continue alternating for 8 to 12 repetitions. Then return to the initial position and raise your knee toward your chest.
- Lower and repeat with your left leg and continue alternating for 20 to 30 reps.
Reverse Lunge to Press with High Knee
- Grab two dumbbells and hold them at shoulder height, with your palms facing forward and elbows bent.
- Step the left leg and lower into a lunge.
- In a single motion, press to the right heel to stand, raise your left knee in front of you to hip height and press the weights directly overhead.
- Pause for a second, then lower back to start. This is one rep. Repeat for the other side and continue alternating for 10 reps.