Summer Greek Salad
Do you want to lose some weight or just eat healthier this summer? Then a fresh Lemon Greek Salad is a perfect (and delicious) lunch idea. The nonfat yogurt-based dressing provides probiotics which boost your immune system and lemon acts as a natural appetite-suppressant to cut away from all those nasty cravings:
If you want to eat healthy and lose weight in the same time check out this 250 Quick and Easy Fat Loss Recipes.
- 1⁄4 tsp dried oregano
- 3 c torn romaine lettuce
- 1⁄4 thinly sliced red onions
- 1 sliced med tomato
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 c torn escarole or curly endive
- 1/4 c thinly sliced red onions
- 1/4 c thinly sliced radish
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Ground black pepper
- Combine the escarole or endive, radishes, tomatoes, and lettuce in a large salad bowl.
- Combine the lemon oil, yogurt, honey, lemon juice, and oregano in a jar and add salt and pepper to taste. Pour the topping over the salad.
- Nutrition (per serving) 50 calories, 1 g protein. 2 g fiber, 7 g carbs