30-minute, No-gym Bodyweight Workout
Ready to break a sweat? This high-intensity At-Home, No-Gym Bodyweight Workout is a simple, but effective way to work your whole body with no machinery or fitness equipment required.
The cardio moves will make your heart pumping, will boost your metabolism and build muscle strength. Now there’s no excuse to skip a workout again. You can take this workout to your living room, park or playground and all you need is a free half-hour that you would’ve otherwise spent watching TV zombie-like on your couch, or swiping through yet another boring Facebook feed.
Perform 3 sets of 15 reps for the following moves and rest 30 seconds in between.
- Stand with your knees bend slightly.
- Jump as high as you can and bring your knee in toward the chest while extending your arms out.
- Land with the knees slight bend and jump again.
- Sit on the floor with your knees slightly bent and grab the edge of an elevated surface (a step or bench) and straighten your arms.
- Bend your arms to a 90-degree angle and then straighten again, while your heels push towards the floor.
- Stand up with your arms down by your side and your feet apart.
- Lower your body as much as you can, by bending your knees, pushing your hips back and pushing your body weight into your heels.
- As you lower your body, keep your arms in front of you for balance.
- Your chest should be lifted at all times and your lower back should be parallel with the floor.
- Pause for a second and lift back in the starting position in a controlled movement.
- Stay on all fours with your hands on the floor in line with the shoulders and slightly wide.
- Your body should form a straight line.
- Lower your body until you feel that your chest almost touches the floor. Keep the abs as thigh as possible during the entire.
- Pause for a second and push yourself back to the initial position.
- Lie on the floor/mat with your arms and legs extended.
- Keep your torso as still as you can, and raise simultaneously your arms and legs to form a small curve (Cape is optional :)).
- Stay on your hands and knees.
- Bring your left foot directly under your chest while straightening the other leg.
- Keep your core tight and your hands on the ground, jump and switch legs.
- Now the left leg should be extended behind your body and the right knee should be forward.
- Lie on your back with your feet hip-width apart and your knees bent.
- Place your arms at your side and lift up your spine and hips as much as you can.
- Then slowly bring the legs back down, and lift back up.
- Start in the pushup position, with your hands under your shoulders and toes on the ground.
- Jump feet to between your hands, while keeping your hands in the plank position the entire time.
- Jump feet back to initial position.
- Don’t forget to keep your body on a plane at the beginning of each rep.