Egg In An Avocado Paleo Breakfast Recipe
Are you looking for ‘paleo-friendly’ to eat for breakfast? Start the day with a satisfying egg in an avocado. It’s easy to make and it has only a few ingredients and nearly no prep time.
If you like this recipe follow my Pinterest Paleo Recipe board.
Please pin this recipe on your Pinterest Profile and share it with your family, friends and co-workers. You can also get the printable version by clicking the Print button on the recipe box.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 fresh eggs
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice the avocado in half, and take the pit out. Scoop out 2 tablespoons of flesh from the center, just enough so the egg will fit in the center.
- Place the avocado in a small baking dish and make sure it fits tightly
- Crack an egg into each avocado half. Crack the yolk first and let the egg white spill in to fill up the rest of the shell.
- Place the baking dish in the oven and back for 15 to 20 minutes (Make sure the egg whites have enough time to set).
- Remove for oven, then season with chives, pepper, and garnish of your choice.