Summer Greens With Strawberries And Feta Salad
Strawberries can easily be included in the Hall of Fame of Healthy Foods, due to their incredible properties and being one of the tastiest things you could snack on. Strawberries stimulate the metabolism and suppress the appetite and a cup contains only 49 calories. Considering you’re munching on the stuff Greek Gods dip in their ambrosia, that’s not that bad isn’t it? Studies have also shown the health benefits of strawberries for the aging brain, as an added benefit. The Strawberries, Greens and Feta Salad is a perfect mix if you’re looking for a tasty, yet healthy meal, or an in-between meal.
If you want to eat healthy and lose weight in the same time check out this 250 Quick and Easy Fat Loss Recipes.
- ½ c sliced small strawberries
- 3 Tbsp sherry vinaigrette
- 12 c assorted lettuce greens
- 1 c herb springs (such as mint and chives)
- 1 c crumbled feta
- Mix all the greens and herbs in a large bowl. Add vinaigrette (and add additional if desired) and toss to coat. Add feta and berries, and serve.