Avocado Greek Yogurt Dressing
Sometimes eating healthy gets boring and we need something extra to make our salads appealing again. Adding extras like this Avocado Greek Yogurt Dressing will give any salad a much more appealing and diversified taste.
This is the delicious and healthy dressing I grew up with that my mom created and it’s still my favorite, some years later. It’s very easy to make and you can mix it up ahead of when you prepare to eat it, so the flavor can blend on the salad. Enjoy!
If you want to eat healthy and lose weight in the same time check out this 250 Quick and Easy Fat Loss Recipes.
- 1 avocado, peeled and cored (medium)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup of plain low-fat or fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp chopped fresh dill (or 3/4 tps dried)
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley (or 2 tsp dried)
- 2 tsp chopped fresh chives (or 3/4 tsp dried)
- freshly ground black pepper and salt, to taste
- Up to 6 Tbsp milk (as needed)
- Add all ingredients to a food processor (except the milk). Pulse until the ingredients are well blended then add 1 Tbsp of milk at a time to reach the desired thickness. Store the dressing in the refrigerator.
- For a richer dressing you can add 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Store the dressing in an airtight container.