Jennifer Aniston’s Spring Salad
Are you looking for a fresh salad that’s high in vitamins? Then Jennifer Aniston’s fresh spring salad is definitely for you.
The high content of Vitamin C, fiber and iron is one of the healthy reasons why actress Jennifer Aniston loves it and the secret to her staying in gorgeous shape well into her 40s.
With hydrating and delicious veggies added to the mix, this quinoa salad would be a perfect light lunch to pack for work.
If you want to eat healthy and lose weight in the same time check out this 250 Quick and Easy Fat Loss Recipes.
- 1 bunch washed and chopped flat-left parsley (with thick stems removed)
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 2 or 3 diced tablespoons
- ½ cup quinoa
- 4 persian cucumbers, peeled and diced
- 1 ripe and slightly firm diced avocado
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring water and salt in a small saucepan.
- When it boils, add quinoa, cover and lower the heat to simmer. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Put quinoa into a medium-size mixing bowl and let it cool.
- Add cucumber, parsley, avocado, oil and tomatoes to quinoa. Mix all the ingredients, and season to taste with pepper and salt.